• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

no sir just because the polls are swinging left and specifically ur agenda is going out the window does NOT mean this thread will be shut down. In fact, the border on this thread was wide open when trump was winning. Oh my how have the winds changed directions
Yep you caught me

So now you are accusing the administrator of having a political agenda? That will help keep the thread open.
He doesn’t have a single person of color on the board, lgbtq, woman, etc in staffing. I could add more but let’s keep this thread open. Let’s get back to politics

It’s true, if you a smart person you understand what he was saying. Y’all have to stop being so sensitive and soft.

This is just not the case....if Trump was at all articulate and able to make coherent statements no one would have to wonder wtf he is saying. Trump does not possess the ability any longer to be that kind of speaker.....he just blabbers whatever rambling thought passes through his diminished old brain.

Today was a monumental disaster for Trump and just highlights the fact that the high Trump was on from the Biden debate has completely deflated and the perceived spiral of his campaign continues.

This is just not the case....if Trump was at all articulate and able to make coherent statements no one would have to wonder wtf he is saying. Trump does not possess the ability any longer to be that kind of speaker.....he just blabbers whatever rambling thought passes through his diminished old brain.

Today was a monumental disaster for Trump and just highlights the fact that the high Trump was on from the Biden debate has completely deflated and the perceived spiral of his campaign continues.
Ok

Here she is giving shaggy a pep talk and intro to this board.

View attachment 149046
That is awesome. She's one of the crazy cat ladies Vance was talking about, i guess. Why? Because she is clearly not living in reality. Nobody here is being hateful. Nobody is telling AmWx members to not post there anymore. That's bs. We may disagree, but we're not allowing people to be hateful to one another. Plus, we have a public political forum, unlike AmWx. And we don't ban people because we don't agree with them politically, unlike AmWx. She evidently has outdated info.

I posted there for a decade and never broke a rule, but I got banned for not being a left winger in the political thread. I think we can easily see which site is more inclusive and, as it turns out, more relevant when it comes to non-NE weather.

Here she is giving shaggy a pep talk and intro to this board.

View attachment 149046

I've always enjoyed how this site lived rent free with folks over there. Just people trying to talk about weather here and have a good time doing it with a few other threads for when weather is slow. I'd be mad too if I fumbled my region as badly as the SE did there with the popularity of Eastern at its height

I've always enjoyed how this site lived rent free with folks over there. Just people trying to talk about weather here and have a good time doing it with a few other threads for when weather is slow. I'd be mad too if I fumbled my region as badly as the SE did there with the popularity of Eastern at its height
Everyone agrees that the moderation ruined that thread, which is sad. It's a ghost town now.

Back