• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

You guys are so weak. Everyone here has access to Trump’s NABJ event today. HIS HANDLERS LITERALLY YANKED HIM OFF THE STAGE WHILE HE WAS SPEAKING 🗣️ AND SAID WE GOTTA GO. The views on this is skyrocketing and will make for great ads in Georgia. And for you to ask me if I watched it? YUP. And now America is on TikTok.
Wake up MMDW. There is only one way what you support will end and that is bad times.

All he did was point out the truth in a very UN eloquent way.
And just think, a few days ago the thought was trump was going to up to 20% of the black vote. What trump said is basically true, but it only plays well with his base. His appearance today shed him more votes.

I’m scared for Vance. Could you imagine if he ended up doing a debate and Trump not liking it? Dear god if I was him I would say my phone died and move out of the country. Vance is on thin ice and probably wants a debate to prove himself. But damn the risk vs reward.

He's correct on that point. But you and Chris have good points too. He went into a Gotcha environment and played right into the hands of the interviewers. He rambled and wasn't clear at all for much of the event. It wasn't his best effort. He could have and should have done much better.
His problem is he thinks he should be adored anywhere he goes.

I’m scared for Vance. Could you imagine if he ended up doing a debate and Trump not liking it? Dear god if I was him I would say my phone died and move out of the country. Vance is on thin ice and probably wants a debate to prove himself. But damn the risk vs reward.
Vance will not not come off well in a debate.

And just think, a few days ago the thought was trump was going to up to 20% of the black vote. What trump said is basically true, but it only plays well with his base. His appearance today shed him more votes.
It’s true, if you a smart person you understand what he was saying. Y’all have to stop being so sensitive and soft.

Ah getting back to the same things that got the other 12 threads closed
no sir just because the polls are swinging left and specifically ur agenda is going out the window does NOT mean this thread will be shut down. In fact, the border on this thread was wide open when trump was winning. Oh my how have the winds changed directions

no sir just because the polls are swinging left and specifically ur agenda is going out the window does NOT mean this thread will be shut down. In fact, the border on this thread was wide open when trump was winning. Oh my how have the winds changed directions
So now you are accusing the administrator of having a political agenda? That will help keep the thread open.

Back