• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Calls for Trump to leave the race or fire Vance skyrocket after poor performance today! WOW what a reversal. Old age and the start of campaigning is gonna take a large toll on him. That’s for sure.! Biden couldn’t do it. Will Trump?

The whole thing was ridiculous and a setup of course but Trump handled it like a BOSS! These people are so stupid. The lies and repeating of the lies are going to end at some point though. I watched every minute of it.

From a messaging standpoint the RNC and Trump campaign really need to get it together. Post-convention there’s been wayyyyyyyyyyy too much mixed messaging. Trump himself is 78 years old so I don’t believe for a second his staff can’t cajole him into being “Presidential.” To have surrogates even entertain the Obama era birth certificate nonsense again is just unacceptable. The MAGA voters may eat it up but they’re going to vote for T anyway.

Both candidates have a high floor/low ceiling and in an election where you’re chasing a couple hundred thousand votes in a few states sometimes you’ve gotta tell the candidate to STFU.

remember the rules. keep you emots in check
Please feel free to discuss topics of a political al nature here. If you get your feelings hurt easily, can't control your emotions, have trouble maintaining general self-control, or can't refrain from insulting others, then this isn't the thread for you.

Hate speech, bigotry, racism, personal attacks, bullying, threats, and things of that nature will not be permitted. This thread will be moderated, and posters will be banned from it by not participating in appropriate and civil discourse.

With that said, have at it.
@LickWx

From a messaging standpoint the RNC and Trump campaign really need to get it together. Post-convention there’s been wayyyyyyyyyyy too much mixed messaging. Trump himself is 78 years old so I don’t believe for a second his staff can’t cajole him into being “Presidential.” To have surrogates even entertain the Obama era birth certificate nonsense again is just unacceptable. The MAGA voters may eat it up but they’re going to vote for T anyway.

Both candidates have a high floor/low ceiling and in an election where you’re chasing a couple hundred thousand votes in a few states sometimes you’ve gotta tell the candidate to STFU.

Trump was on Ingraham the other night and he looked terrible and she gave him like 4 chances to walk back some of his dumb statements and he just rambled on about nothing. I cant see anyway they let Trump debate Harris it would be a disaster....

This will help with the black vote for sure....

I will not accept the election if Mrs. Harris loses. You better hope for what you wish for is what you want. Dems and young people are tired of Donald and our civil liberties being taken away. I’ll take it a step further and say some fist fights could happen. But we must do a step down process cause peace and harmony should always win out if Trump agrees to accept the outcome for once.

Trump was on Ingraham the other night and he looked terrible and she gave him like 4 chances to walk back some of his dumb statements and he just rambled on about nothing. I cant see anyway they let Trump debate Harris it would be a disaster....

Unless his staff is of the same mind, they really need to sit him down and make him repeat “I will not bring up the other candidates race” and get the memo out to every surrogate. You seriously have an opposing candidate with THAT bad of a record on border issues and you want to bring up race???? What?????????

I’m so glad I don’t work campaigns any more. Granted it was never for a top ticket like this and not for a Republican but man oh man. Harris is 100% beatable it just blows my mind to see them fumbling this badly. There are too many smart people working on the R side to let this happen.

Today did not go well for Donald. It’s almost like he trying to lose? View attachment 149043
You do realize when she was elected to the Senate she stated she was the first Indian Senator. Then WOAT when he was elected essentially introduced her as a DEI hire. Fact is Kommiela used and has used her bi-racial makeup for what ever suits her best. If being Indian suits her best in the moment that is what she will do. Same thing with being black. She is fake and a Marxist. Wake up.

I will not accept the election if Mrs. Harris loses. You better hope for what you wish for is what you want. Dems and young people are tired of Donald and our civil liberties being taken away. I’ll take it a step further and say some fist fights could happen. But we must do a step down process cause peace and harmony should always win out if Trump agrees to accept the outcome for once.
There is only one way out of what you support. Take a look at Venezuela. We are on the same trajectory. They voted for communism and free stuff and now they are on the verge of a catastrophe. What you support ultimately leads to an anti freedom platform.

You do realize when she was elected to the Senate she stated she was the first Indian Senator. Then WOAT when he was elected essentially introduced her as a DEI hire. Fact is Kommiela used and has used her bi-racial makeup for what ever suits her best. If being Indian suits her best in the moment that is what she will do. Same thing with being black. She is fake and a Marxist. Wake up.
Yeah that's true. She was totally Indian and then she became black.

He's correct on that point. But you and Chris have good points too. He went into a Gotcha environment and played right into the hands of the interviewers. He rambled and wasn't clear at all for much of the event. It wasn't his best effort. He could have and should have done much better.

You guys are so weak. Everyone here has access to Trump’s NABJ event today. HIS HANDLERS LITERALLY YANKED HIM OFF THE STAGE WHILE HE WAS SPEAKING 🗣️ AND SAID WE GOTTA GO. The views on this is skyrocketing and will make for great ads in Georgia. And for you to ask me if I watched it? YUP. And now America is on TikTok.

Poor JD. Can you imagine him listening to this? I signed onto this just so the guy who picked me 2 weeks ago says im a meaningless nothing? They are going to end up hating each other worse than trump and pence. Yes, VP's might not make much difference except when you have to spend time explaining and defending why you picked them.

You guys are so weak. Everyone here has access to Trump’s NABJ event today. HIS HANDLERS LITERALLY YANKED HIM OFF THE STAGE WHILE HE WAS SPEAKING 🗣️ AND SAID WE GOTTA GO. The views on this is skyrocketing and will make for great ads in Georgia. And for you to ask me if I watched it? YUP. And now America is on TikTok.
It amazes me that Trump asked the reporter to define DEI and the ABC reporter refused to.

Back