• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Ostrich December

Incoming 84/72 days all January long for you! Might need to come down and enjoy some of that it's getting a little chilly up here!

It can be as warm as it wants to in January since I won't be here. Now if Metz ends up being way warmer than normal and wet I will not be a happy camper.

Probably looks way better because we might finnaly tap into a true source of cold with that look at H5, not Canadian crap
I really like the idea of either getting a pv lobe between hudson Bay and the Davis strait like the gfs has or getting a west based nao there.

It can be as warm as it wants to in January since I won't be here. Now if Metz ends up being way warmer than normal and wet I will not be a happy camper.
Given western Europe’s last 10 years the odds are high that will be the case . I don’t think our southernwx buddies realize just how torchy Western Europe has been compared to even us !

I’m about to take my first winterlike walk of the season. Temps in the mid to high 40s with a breeze. Can’t wait!

Correction: windy as heck!!

Recap: It turned out to be porto-John door flapping, trash can flipping, , nose numbing, roaring windy! Many gusts had to be well into the 30s! The temp at the end of the walk was 45, meaning windchills way down around the low 30s!

GEFS was actually very interesting in the medium and long range definitely CAD showing up but ice storms that have to potential to go big snow storms ... some monster storms tho in the long range just not for the south yet

Back