• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Ostrich December

Gotta love this blocking.View attachment 53381

I honestly like to see this more on the onset of winter (like what is happening now) the Greenland blocking is so negative the SER is all the way in Puerto Rico. The gravy train in the southeast is beginning and a possible amplified STJ late in December has me excited for February and March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the 2nd wave the board has been talking about for a little while, & the one that has the potential to become a deep cutoff upper low at some pt down the line

I was being a little sarcastic there but it did look ominous, whereas I thought it was being discussed as a minute feature. A long traverse across the gulf/southern states.

And dry except for the days it warms up just enough to rain lol
Rule number 1 in forecasting. Don’t rely on Op runs of models 10 days out regarding storm tracks or precip. Just see the pattern. And the pattern is fantastic for the south East for early December. Our best window is always mid Jan through early March. Enjoy the ride

Back