• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Ostrich December

42edb711368fb0f48047b1f046565e0a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish that High was sitting in upstate New York. Then things would seem promising.

Cmc has onset I've at hour 204

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Personally I think upstate areas that see Ice. will be place like campobello Marietta landrum Blacksburg north and east. Ice to rain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live just above Lake Bowen and do very well during winter storms that get into the upstate. Have a friend that lives about 2 miles north of 85 in Spartanburg and he does well too. Have another friend that lives just south of DT Spartanburg and while the city is getting sleet, he’s getting mixing and a lot of rain. Amazing how tight the gradient is.

Good to see you back. Bring us some mojo...

It's been absolutely nothing for me, winter weather wise, since I came back from New Hampshire. Hopefully this bad mojo ends this winter... maybe next week? I'm moving away from Zebulon and toward western Triangle by next spring so I'll be in a better position for next winter.

Back