• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Ostrich December

Makes the New England crowd happy over the next 16 days. That would be a good month for them.
I'd like for there to be some staying power with the depictions of the PV moving into Canada, instead of retreating to the other side of the world. It seems like every winter lately, no matter what background state you can come up with, the result tends to be similar. Fast flow and all the cold air bottled up in the Arctic or Siberia, with a few exceptions here or there, if were lucky. I don't know.

I'd like for there to be some staying power with the depictions of the PV moving into Canada, instead of retreating to the other side of the world. It seems like every winter lately, no matter what background state you can come up with, the result tends to be similar. Fast flow and all the cold air bottled up in the Arctic or Siberia, with a few exceptions here or there, if were lucky. I don't know.
I would like to see a cold spell like we had a few years back in early-mid January. There was a little snow (more for others) but that cold was impressive. Falls Lake froze over and it truly looked and felt like winter,

Not a shocker at all, Siberia is the most favored location for it considering it’s a huge landmass . If it’s any consolation North America is its second most favored location . While Europe .... well that almost never happens.

Last edited:
Day 10 from 00z ensembles:

b0b766d831d416580544e87d3388ddf6.jpg

d58c60e0b9ea042063e97d8fad14f9a1.jpg

8430bfd1831f5459c5600102cb0ecd74.jpg

Day 15 from 00z ensembles:
9314f261c9b0f9352e24b49286acd421.jpg

e33096da132c359fac53080b771d6d08.jpg

afc0cc4f9a0f3b4a8005ae8072cd8f00.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back