• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Oppressive Ornery Obstinate Opposite October

Might as well join team heat for winter b/c that’s what’s coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not disagreeing; everything sure looks like it wants to point that way, now; however, if memory serves me correctly, last year models (albeit a month later than this) were giving lots of hope to a BN and wet winter and we saw where that went ... so, if I might, let's wait a while before casting concrete ... :confused:

Not disagreeing; everything sure looks like it wants to point that way, now; however, if memory serves me correctly, last year models (albeit a month later than this) were giving lots of hope to a BN and wet winter and we saw where that went ... so, if I might, let's wait a while before casting concrete ... :confused:

Sarcasm and 100% agree!

https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/gfs/2017092918/gfs_apcpn_us_52.png

Gonna go ahead and have my roof removed. No need for it.

The Canadian says not so fast
d4132da8ac3859d502abbb33f9cc683e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nah, he's too busy hyping up the gulf system the models all have claiming it all in the name of WB. And most importantly, it has no effect on Pennsylvania.
in all seriousness ... anything "cool" looks to be transient, at best, for now ... which IMHO is a good thing this early in the fall ... we need to wait and be patient ... hurry up cold now and the real winter gets killed ... never fails ... :rolleyes:

Another week of summer like weather, then perhaps a cool down around the 10th. The question is, how long will the cooler temps last?

Back