• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Oppressive Ornery Obstinate Opposite October

Britney is getting ready to make a comeback...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes!!! Won't be long now
f5d9d67fa5f2dcf5828bf3defd7b6984.gif

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

El Ninos have dissapointed the last few years here, so I am for one glad for a change. Maybe we will have a cold Christmas this year.
Exactly! We need this Niña to act like a midoki, weak El Niño, we will be money! Expect the unexpected this winter! Everybody has basically went torch on their forecast, I expect atleast two 4"+ snows for mby!! Go big or go home!

Exactly! We need this Niña to act like a midoki, weak El Niño, we will be money! Expect the unexpected this winter! Everybody has basically went torch on their forecast, I expect atleast two 4"+ snows for mby!! Go big or go home!

SMH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB just posted about the MJO heading to phase 8, and look out for a tropics threat from the gulf area ! So that cold snap/ hurricane look, may be legit! A snowicane!? :)

I mentioned this last week here wrt recurvature of Lan but worth re-iterating... GFS forecast by ~ 10/22 shows the initiation of a massive RW packet as Lan recurves which eventually helps trigger a big trough over the eastern US (~ 300-330E) by 10/26-27. The timing amplitude, and shape of this trough will be highly dependent on Lan's evolution the next several days
nh_hovmoller.png

I mentioned this last week here wrt recurvature of Lan but worth re-iterating... GFS forecast by ~ 10/22 shows the initiation of a massive RW packet as Lan recurves which eventually helps trigger a big trough over the eastern US (~ 300-330E) by 10/26-27. The timing amplitude, and shape of this trough will be highly dependent on Lan's evolution the next several days
View attachment 1405

Oddly enough the Euro agrees with same idea and timing

CPC is now also buying in to some good chances of late month BN ... :cool:

610temp.new.gif

814temp.new.gif

We'll see where it takes us, and if it a quick shot or if it portends something down the road ... i.e., is it a hint for mid-winter? Boon or bust? Lots of time yet for a whole season to play out, but nice to see for now, anyway ... :rolleyes:

Looks like Halloween may be a fun time-period for some interesting weather of sorts. Maybe not Wintry precip for many of us, but chilly and more Winter like is a good possibility. It's too far out, of course.

Hey, considering the time of year, I'll take around average, because around average no longer means 85+, but high 70s, low 80s max. Today it was in the low 70s.

Back