• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Oppressive Ornery Obstinate Opposite October

Actually, if you take the Weeklies with a grain of salt, there is (perhaps) some light at the end of the tunnel torch ...
wk1.wk2_latest.NAsfc_T.gif

wk3.wk4_latest.NAsfc_T.gif

The only salt I want is the salt that goes on my fries as I fry them in this oppressive October heat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all fairness upper 70's all of October will at the very least feel comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're looking at a pretty good cool down for several days if the local mets forecasts verify.

Last edited:
Goofy continues to look okay long range temp wise in my eyes, the bad news is it looks like a literal dry season is going to happen again this year.

I mean it's not something I'd do backflips over, but it is better in this range, it may get warmer later.

Last edited:
Oh god, not the October snow and cold snap! If that happens , our winter is already toastier than toast! :(

Still in fantasy land, but... just very fun to look at. Yes, that is a little snow.:eek: I hope this is a good cold signal.
gfs_T2m_seus_49.png
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_47.png
And a tropical entity about to hit Miami ! GFS , you so crazy!

I think we have a decent shot at some fall weather towards early-mid October based off of what the GFS is showing, and even what last night's Euro showed. Extremes usually balance themselves out it seems eventually, so this heat could have a shot at going away for a bit if it comes to fruition.

Back