• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern October Oscitance

Tony,
You'll be sliding from Stone Mountain to south of Atlanta, using 285 all the way, sooner than you might imagine ... if your mama spider stays healthy and keeps spinning another 3 weeks ...
Phil
I'd have to be pretty loose to sled off St. Mtn., lol. Too loose to get up there, if I have to walk :) I used to run up it when I was a kid, but now it would be hard to just get out of the car, facing that climb, lol.

Feels amazing outside, this week has me very cool and tonight dipping in the low 50s upper 40s. Will be drinking coffee on the front porch tonight

Got 4.3 and very little wind to speak of. Going down to the upper 40's, low 50's. Hard to beat getting missed by a 'cane, and getting to put on a flannel shirt for the first time this fall. Fine living in Tonyland :)

Yeah, I gotta say, while it might be warmer than average at times, I'm relieved that we're finally done with "July in Fall".

Unfortunately it took a major hurricane to help blow it away, and hopefully that's the last 'cane to affect us for the year.

So didn't Michael take a similar path as the 93 superstorm?

Won’t pull out the winter clothes until we get highs in the 50s and lows below 45. This is perfect shorts and t shirt weather. Good golf weather too.

In my neck of the woods, summer clothes are never put away. Even during "cold" winters, we almost always have at least a few days in winter when I could easily wear shorts (highs well into the 70s and sometimes even low 80s).

Back