• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern October Oscitance

Looked at the 12z model runs. Went into the garage, saw the sled up on the shelf, smiled and said to myself “soon my friend...soon”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m gonna grease mine up this weekend so it ready when it gets cold in 2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of tornado warnings in Pa right now with some impressive cells

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So excited for my 90 degree highs the next 3 days! I’m thinking about starting some Bermuda grass from seed, perfect weather for it!:D

So excited for my 90 degree highs the next 3 days! I’m thinking about starting some Bermuda grass from seed, perfect weather for it!:D
Once established, holds ice crystals real well, so you're in the right frame of vision ... :p

You're absolutely right about that.
Thanks for sharing that link btw.

At least we did break that long streak of no sub 70 degree lows this morning, I don't know what the official low was, but I know KATL got down to at least 67°F this morning.

For the love of God. When I planned a weekend get together in August. I said to myself, wait until October it will cool off by then a little. I then silently thought all September as we baked that it just could not last...by October it will change. Well shoot me please. I am so over this God forsaken weather from the pit of hell I could explode. I hate this ridiculous weather. I know it has been warm in the “fall” before but this never ending summer has been the worst of my 50 years on earth...aghhhhhhhhhhh

For the love of God. When I planned a weekend get together in August. I said to myself, wait until October it will cool off by then a little. I then silently thought all September as we baked that it just could not last...by October it will change. Well shoot me please. I am so over this God forsaken weather from the pit of hell I could explode. I hate this ridiculous weather. I know it has been warm in the “fall” before but this never ending summer has been the worst of my 50 years on earth...aghhhhhhhhhhh
Be glad you have 50 and look forward to 51 ... and 52 ... and 53 ... and ... :cool:

Last edited:
You thief.... you stole the words right out of my mouth. LOL

At least we did break that long streak of no sub 70 degree lows this morning, I don't know what the official low was, but I know KATL got down to at least 67°F this morning.

You're right about that. I hit 65 here in northeast Cobb.

Just looking at the stats posted by the national weather service in Peachtree City:

Athens 79.9 5th warmest
Atlanta 81.0 2nd warmest
Columbus 82.6 3rd warmest
Macon 82.1 2nd warmest
Cartersville 78.6
Dekalb-Peachtree 79.3
Fulton Co. 79.5
Gainesville 78.2
Peachtree City 79.9
Rome 79.5
My house 77.95

Atlanta also set 3 high minimum temperatures on 9/13, 9/25, and 9/26.

cpc_oct2018_temps.gif

Just looking at the stats posted by the national weather service in Peachtree City:

Athens 79.9 5th warmest
Atlanta 81.0 2nd warmest
Columbus 82.6 3rd warmest
Macon 82.1 2nd warmest
Cartersville 78.6
Dekalb-Peachtree 79.3
Fulton Co. 79.5
Gainesville 78.2
Peachtree City 79.9
Rome 79.5
My house 77.95

Atlanta also set 3 high minimum temperatures on 9/13, 9/25, and 9/26.

cpc_oct2018_temps.gif
Please tell me the A stands for "Atlanta" :(

Once you just let it go, it’s really not really that bad out, really, it’s kind of a dry heat, enjoyable.

Back