• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern October Oscitance

It’ll change eventually. I hate the weather we are all dealing with, but I feel like when it does change that it’ll be pretty drastic. May not have much of a fall this year.

We'll go from 80s/90s to 40s/50s, question is, will that change be accompanied by severe weather?

Someone please tell me this is the look you get right before the pattern is about to flip5006A5A9-8272-4C17-99B8-15C168D5492C.png

Last edited:
Goofus going to bait and switch at 12z. Post trunc has been a nightmare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks to be a blood bath on the EPS. RDU could approach mid-October before officially hitting 59. Our average low by then is 48F. Can't imagine RDU has ever made it to October 10th without a low below 60F. My $300 electric bills is tired of this.

index.png

We might not have any effects from it, but it looks like the first snowstorm is coming out in the upper plains in a week. At least there could be a build up of snow and cold air since the SER isn't going anywhere. When it breaks though, it could get chilly fast.
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_30.png

We might not have any effects from it, but it looks like the first snowstorm is coming out in the upper plains in a week. At least there could be a build up of snow and cold air since the SER isn't going anywhere. When it breaks though, it could get chilly fast.
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_30.png
Seems like this will eventually lead to severe weather at some point when we do get cooler.

Joe B remains unphased by the SER. Still “all in” on a late starting El Niño. Says everything is still pointing towards a Cold/Snowy south and east

Back