• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Novemburrr

I would just love a freeze already; so stinking sick of the mosquitoes and bugs everywhere. Had to spray 2 wasp nests yesterday, had fruit flies and roaches all in our Jack O Lanteens and had to take them off the porch. I'm so over the bugs! Also, the leaves won't change!!

I can kinda deal with the bugs, and I’m mostly good with with above average temps - but I just want a hard freeze or two so the ragweed and other fall weeds just die. ?? My allergies have been killing me! I hate it when autumn gets cool enough to have the windows open, but then my sinuses decide to murder me. ? ?

Euro keeps highs in the 40s next Saturday the eps is warmer and probably more realistic with highs in the low-mid 50s
Is it showing rain with that or clear skies ? If clear skies then yeah euros silly cold biases at play. I thoroughly believe the models operate off inaccurate averages , those tropical tidbits maps showing + 5 anomalies when the forecast high is like 48 in January says it all.

I would just love a freeze already; so stinking sick of the mosquitoes and bugs everywhere. Had to spray 2 wasp nests yesterday, had fruit flies and roaches all in our Jack O Lanteens and had to take them off the porch. I'm so over the bugs! Also, the leaves won't change!!
No bugs ? out here in the Desert! Some tarantulas and bigger bugs plus rattlesnakes, but they usually don’t bother you. Not having to deal with mosquitoes anymore is ?

Oddly enough, the ICON got this morning's lows and current temps the most accurate. I got down to 44 with the current temp at 47. EURO and GFS didn't have us dropping below 50. Personally, the GFS OP was really the only model that was on the warmer side next week through at least mid week before pushing the cold front through. Wednesday of next week was colder on almost all the guidance. 6Z improved from 0Z on the GFS/GFES as well.

I guess our first frosts and especially freezes will be delayed unfortunately. SD, do you have a eps temperature high and low for jonesboro ar you can post for next 10 days? Thanks in advance

I guess our first frosts and especially freezes will be delayed unfortunately. SD, do you have a eps temperature high and low for jonesboro ar you can post for next 10 days? Thanks in advance
Why would u want it cold in November for anyway… rather get the cold In December and January so we can score a winter storm… I haven’t seen to many snows in November around these parts country

Why would u want it cold in November for anyway… rather get the cold In December and January so we can score a winter storm… I haven’t seen to many snows in November around these parts country
True, but there’s something about a November snow that’s pretty cool. The last and only time I saw it snow here in November was 2013 a day before Thanksgiving and 3 days after my birthday. I consider that a late birthday present to myself. Only thing was it was definitely a “in the moment” event because what little snow that accumulated on grass, trash cans, etc. was gone after an hour or two.

I'd take the November 2000 snow over a good amount I have seen around here in the last decade. Awesome mashed potatoes event
I was in the sweet spot for that storm up in Concord and got 4 inches… all of it falling during the day… those are nice no matter what month you’re in

I prefer it to be cold whenever. It has nothing to do with snow since that is just a once every 5 or so years novelty here on average with those 5 year snows usually being only flurries.

Back