• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Novemburrr

I like the signs. The earliest I've gotten snow in the foothills is first week of December. Give me some marginal 850s to work with and I'll ride or die on the rest. I'm not expecting anything in November but there's always a first.
We had a little car topper event in Charlotte in early November back in 2013 I think. Not impossible, but not likely.

We had a little car topper event in Charlotte in early November back in 2013 I think. Not impossible, but not likely.
Yeah I've seen some flakes in November but no accumulations. I got downsloping going against me too things have a chance to reorganize points 77 east. I do remember cold November's equals warm Decembers seems that way. So I'm careful what I wish for.

Yeah I've seen some flakes in November but no accumulations. I got downsloping going against me too things have a chance to reorganize points 77 east. I do remember cold November's equals warm Decembers seems that way. So I'm careful what I wish for.
Did you not get any accumulation in November 2000? Most of the Piedmont had 1-3” with that one

Reactions: SD
Did you not get any accumulation in November 2000? Most of the Piedmont had 1-3” with that one
Ill have to look but I'm pretty sure that was a bummer for my neighborhood. I remember Dec 3 in the early 2000s as the earliest measurable snow at my place. Ill look that up here in a min what year that was.

Edit: Dec 4th 2003 Got around 3in that's the earliest in my lifetime for mby

Last edited:
In fall of 95, there was about and hour or two of snow and sleet on November the 9th, In GSP area, enough to make a snowball off the trash can lids! Earliest I can remember ! Was a great, great , winter there!

I would just love a freeze already; so stinking sick of the mosquitoes and bugs everywhere. Had to spray 2 wasp nests yesterday, had fruit flies and roaches all in our Jack O Lanteens and had to take them off the porch. I'm so over the bugs! Also, the leaves won't change!!

Back