• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Novemburrr

If you like warm stormy weather, move to Hawaii. They get it quite often
First off they don’t get supercells like this EBA68983-0FC6-4F1A-8182-DF4A24F37C4E.jpeg
Second off nice try because I’ve seen nothing in the snow department for 4 years, Hawaii is probably doing better then me at this point, nice try golf

Do tell....

They’re not as non-bleak as the highly circulated Monday version and thus likely won’t get quite as much publicity, but I’ve seen a lot bleaker, especially in the SE. After the cold first bleak and leftover cool 2nd, bleaks 3-6 average only +1.5 F at RDU, +1.0 F at ATL, +0.5 at SAV, and +0 at the hoggy abode of @pcbjr . So, 11/15-12/13 is pretty much only slightly warmer to near normal and these are based on 1981-2010 normals, which for Dec is cooler than the normals for 1991-2020.

At ATL, the Monday version had -2.5 for November as a whole thanks to the chilly first half. Today’s still has -1 for November as a whole.

Back