• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November Knock-Out

AO trending - , PNA trending +, NAO trending -, this would suggest a stormy east coast with some snow after cold front passages across the Appalachian mtns and some snow across the northeastern US.

Even though the 8-14 outlook is suggesting drier than normal conditions across the majority of the east. I'd expect that to change future outlooks from NOAA.
1da6f84108c87db39b38de6998ca269d.gif

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk
NAO looks like it wants to block; PNA on the other hand suggests it wants the NAO to block warm air ... just MHO ...

4indices.png

yeah appears the models are starting to back off on the cold air first advertise... still nothing to warm but slowly warmer each run it seems....
Yeah your right, 6z gfs was cool but not cold but the 12z gfs was actually little colder, plus 12z Euro came in much colder.

Yeah your right, 6z gfs was cool but not cold but the 12z gfs was actually little colder, plus 12z Euro came in much colder.
Yeah, looks warm and toasty and models are backing off the cold! That's what TN storm said!! Can't be right

Maybe I should stop telling my parents a thing, as I told them that it looked like it might be cold again after a while on Thanksgiving and a couple runs afterward the models started warming up.

Yeah, looks warm and toasty and models are backing off the cold! That's what TN storm said!! Can't be right
As Charlie said models will go back n forth. Its not as brutality cold as shown right now but overall much cooler is what im saying

It's going to keep warming, and end up torching with severe storms.
Well all of yall severe folks keep talking it up and it will happen lol. Overall models are much cooler than it has been, especially from last year. Euro much colder so we should take that into consideration as well. We will get some severe eventually some im not rushing that because we already had a rough hurricane season with bad weather lets take a break from the bad

0z GFS looks pretty cold next Sat/Sun!! Brrrrr! :)

yeah i like what im seeing.... that way we can go outside work all the turkey dressing off... good weather.lol
I like what im seeing to, turkey day for alot of us in the southeast are going to stay in the 50s low 60s for highs and good bit of 40s at night. Not bad for Thanksgiving, beats last year.

Back