• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November Knock-Out

Okay I'm getting mixed signals here, from what I'm hearing from American, the weeklies keep the blocking signal and the good pattern. From what I'm hearing here, the weeklies are dumpster fire.
Pick your weeklies, I guess. Haven't seen the Euro, but CFSv2 is not pretty ... but has it ever been? The latter is not one worth relying on as a stand alone.

Pick your weeklies, I guess. Haven't seen the Euro, but CFSv2 is not pretty ... but has it ever been? The latter is not one worth relying on as a stand alone.

No doubt that the Euro looks better for SE US cold than the CFS with a +PNA/-NAO tendency for most of the post day 15 period.

Here we go, hoping for a weenie run.
Im not saying we will get one, im saying with the "potential" artic air mass in place, i wouldn't be suprise if there was a storm thats pops up. Usually when theres a substantial air mass in place you get something of some sort to show on modles.

This time last year all of East Tennessee was on fire... I'm just happy we're having a more 'normal' Fall this year.

Today felt great! The rain departed earlier this morning and we hung out at 53-54 all afternoon. Down to 43 this hour. Looks like we can kiss the warmth bye bye for a while now at least.. my warmest temperature the next 10 days is 66 and that's next friday before a front it appears as saturday is showing 55 and partly cloudy. Nice wedge this weekend as well!

500h_anom.na.png

Fantasy range :weenie::weenie:

CFS monthlies looking okay for Jan/Feb... think that model is just slow as a sloth to any kind of major regional changes.. 00z CMC is faster with the fronts than Gfs whatever that means. Curious to see if tonight's Euro goes as strong on cold at the 10 day range.

yeah, yeah, euro, quit your crazy moods... she eased up a bit.

6Z GFS , still looking chilly leading up to Thanksgiving!

Yummy... Euro weeklies are cold and dry thru the end of the month but I can live w/ that in November and December especially considering how crappy the last several Novembers and Decembers have been in the SE US... Anything beats 80s near Christmas
View attachment 1519
agree with you with 80 s xmas suck.... but i am ready for little action to be honest... seems like trough just been to far east lately... im ready for a winter storm i know its bit earlyfor that perhaps, or give me some severe weather action which i love more.... that why kind intrigued a/bout late january going into february for my area especially for severe wx action during nina enso....

Yummy... Euro weeklies are cold and dry thru the end of the month but I can live w/ that in November and December especially considering how crappy the last several Novembers and Decembers have been in the SE US... Anything beats 80s near Christmas
View attachment 1519
If December ends up colder than normal or even normal I consider that a win compared to the last couple years. Also, I think you would be the first one to call for a colder December if I'm not mistaken.

Back