• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November 2023

Forecasted to get down to 25 tonight, only got down to 28. Seems like that happens all the time. But nice to have the first hard freeze in the books for the season. Let the games begin.

Forecasted to get down to 25 tonight, only got down to 28. Seems like that happens all the time. But nice to have the first hard freeze in the books for the season. Let the games begin.
I'm seeing very strange results for temps this morning as typically colder areas are having warmer than here for instance. We're at 28 but up towards Jasper they are 38 yet between there and Dalton they're low 20s or even upper teens.

I'm seeing very strange results for temps this morning as typically colder areas are having warmer than here for instance. We're at 28 but up towards Jasper they are 38 yet between there and Dalton they're low 20s or even upper teens.
My truck thermometer was bouncing up and down the whole way to work. At the house we bottomed out at 21.2.

There was a tiny bit of fog arouns here for some reason, bet that had something to do with it.

I got down to 27 at my location. Looks like the airport got down to 28. Good to get the (first freeze) monkey off our backs. Extended models are not showing anymore freezing temps at least into the middle of the month.

24.8 in Durham

Jordan Lake being 70 degrees definitely influenced the work weather station as it only made it down to 35

Back