• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November 2023

Random, but do any of you guys post at Americanwx? I go there a lot to the Mid-Atlantic forum for the Winter. Its home, and i love the posting when they're tracking some big storms...LOL

He lives in Atlanta it’s normal
IAD hit 71 today and they are forecast 72 Tuesday and 74 Thursday. Haha i always hated that when i was growing up there, but it happens. Still wayyyyy better than Atlanta's climate. Gotta have the latitude.

IAD hit 71 today and they are forecast 72 Tuesday and 74 Thursday. Haha i always hated that when i was growing up there, but it happens. Still wayyyyy better than Atlanta's climate. Gotta have the latitude.
DC, is not the great white north, either. Atl has altitude, DC does not.

DCA itself is nothing like the rest of the metro re climate. There's a huge difference between the DC suburbs and Atlanta.
The same can be said for Atlanta and its own suburbs. Reagan and KATL are very similar during the middle months of the year.

DC
1699195449435.png
KATL
1699195499041.png

Random, but do any of you guys post at Americanwx? I go there a lot to the Mid-Atlantic forum for the Winter. Its home, and i love the posting when they're tracking some big storms...LOL
I wouldn’t never betrayed this place for Americanwx This is home since day 1

Back