• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Nov 30-Dec 1 Flurries/Snow Showers

Definitely best chance of an accumulating snow in December I’ve seen for middle Tennessee since December 2010. euro brings frozen precip in on Monday morning which is not that far out. But this Type of system is obviously going to be tricky and some could get a ton while others get very little.

Last edited:
I don’t want to be a Debby Downer, and hope everyone proves me wrong, but I don’t think we’ll see big snow from this pattern with the exception of TN and NC mountains. Maybe backend snow, but I highly doubt we see anything close to the good patterns we’ve had in the past. Way too much Low pressure, which I’ve ranted about for a while. That LP leads to cutters, and runners. I know we all say, it’ll trend better, but we haven’t seen a single good run so far with these setups. With the exception that of last nights GFS, but that was a different setup.
F462AE51-AF94-4DA6-A8F5-B3F1A251E78A.png

Back