• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Nippy November

Taking a blend of every "respectable" model out to 16, looks as though seasonal may be in the cards for early November, and if so, who can complain, and if we went at least seasonal for an entire November through March it would be such a win, such a reversal ... glass is perpetually half full down this away ... ;)

I could go for "Normal November" myself...actually thought about starting the monthly thread with that name...yeah I know boring :} but it would mean some nice weather for all of us.

Maybe I'll see if I have some juju later on when we're actually in winter. We'll see how I feel.

I could go for "Normal November" myself...actually thought about starting the monthly thread with that name...yeah I know boring :} but it would mean some nice weather for all of us.

Maybe I'll see if I have some juju later on when we're actually in winter. We'll see how I feel.
I thought about naming it neutral or normal as well lol

giphy.gif

Interestingly, unlike most other months, November has not been dominated by record-breaking warmth for the SE this decade for the most part. March is similar. If only we could get BN temperatures when they actually matter, and not when BN temps is too warm for snow.

1572020907165.png

GFS and Euro in pretty good agreement in the mid range with ridge out west and a strong ridge building in over Greenland. We will just have to see if it has staying power or will the western ridge slide westward again and allow the trough to dig across the west coast again.

Deeper Fall anyway. No one, except maybe Central Florida and south, can say Fall hasn't presented itself after that horrid, extended Summer hell into Week one of October.

Deeper Fall anyway. No one, except maybe Central Florida and south, can say Fall hasn't presented itself after that horrid, extended Summer hell into Week one of October.
At least this year it ended on October 4 instead of October 11.

Back