• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Nippy November

Some will call me crazy for posting these but for my area, these look better FWIW. Few pockets of darker shaded areas and pockets of blue
GEFSSE_prec_snens_102.png

It’s like a hot pacific burp flooding North America. Looking at 2m anoms, the SE stays relatively normal compared to the rest of the country. I doubt it’s enough to take us AN. December though, that’s a whole different beast! +8 or bust!
I'll take the under on that bet.... This year will not have a +8 December.

So far, the Euro, CMC and Gefs members has wintry weather far south into central MS/Al. Lot of members increasing the moisture abit.

Huge flocks if sandhill cranes are flying over today. That’s about two weeks earlier than normal.

Why the negativity of no snow in November? Was anyone really expecting snow in November? December is the month to start watching anything before that’s a bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really any snow before January in the southeast is bonus snow. Our best shot at snow is usually the 2nd week of January through mid to late February. I’m not saying we can’t get snow before or after these dates but it does seem to be the prime time for southeast snow most years.

Back