• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Nippy November

Big improvement on the 18z
namconus_asnow_seus_28.png
That’s pretty?

High elevations along the TN/NC border as well as favored areas in TN are most likely to see snow. Outside of there, tread lightly. A lot of that frontal stuff is a mirage more times than not. Good luck though. I’m a bit salty bc I’m not in the game.

Some of these central MS/AL keeps ticking up.
GEFSSE_prec_snens_102.png

Yep, decent support for y’all, especially in the northern SE, and in NC some members bullseye CLT or near Raleigh, those are probably some members that throw some moisture back into colder air a bit with weak energy on the base of the trof

Long range GEFS finally starting to pick up on the -NAO that may be forthcoming near the end of the month (as I noted a few days ago).

Certainly not the coolest pattern by any means, but undoubtedly stormy.

View attachment 25710

Also take note of the split flow in the Eastern Pacific w/ a juiced subtropical jet slamming into the southwestern US. We might get something legit out of this pattern by early Dec if we play our cards right.

download - 2019-11-09T193943.041.png

Long range GEFS finally starting to pick up on the -NAO that may be forthcoming near the end of the month (as I noted a few days ago).

Certainly not the coolest pattern by any means, but undoubtedly stormy.

View attachment 25710

Been noticing split flow appearing on the ensembles lately at the longer range, anyways I’d gladly take that pattern to end out November, it at least increases the shot of a miller A by a bit

Back