• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Naughty November

I'll one up you w/ a 12z EPS member showing Sandy but now in SC & GA. Given it's also almost mid-November by then, gotta wonder if we could get snow outta something like this?
?

View attachment 51427
You would think if there was a high pressure over the northeast to funnel in cold air, at least the mountains and maybe the foothills could see snow out of something like that. But come on... a category 4 hurricane approaching SC/GA in mid November?

You would think if there was a high pressure over the northeast to funnel in cold air, at least the mountains and maybe the foothills could see snow out of something like that. But come on... a category 4 hurricane approaching SC/GA in mid November?

Yo LA got hit 5 times it’s 2020 kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Second trip this year, 1st was late Winter, this time early on. Cascades: Rainier, Baker, ivo, all in play, envelope is 11/21 - 12/4 with flight booked, SEA base vs PDX, no work this go round and chasing heavy snow.

Nice I'm planning to go back to Lake Tahoe the last week of January and hoping I can get up to Colorado at some point probably in March

Back