• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Naughty November

Still looks good for frost/freeze around here Monday/Tuesday even Wednesday morning. 12z Euro has dews in the teens here Tuesday morning if we can decouple look out below

If it were to end up being a warm first part of November, that's fine because it's too late for it to be a tremendous difference probably.

If we don't turn the A/C on tomorrow, we'll have managed to somehow get away with having left the A/C off for a couple weeks despite temps not being below average for most of that time period.

Edit: Nevermind lol, it was just turned on.

If it were to end up being a warm first part of November, that's fine because it's too late for it to be a tremendous difference probably.

If we don't turn the A/C on tomorrow, we'll have managed to somehow get away with having left the A/C off for a couple weeks despite temps not being below average for most of that time period.
You have the A/C off right now even with temps in the mid 70s and dp near 70 ?

You have the A/C off right now even with temps in the mid 70s and dp near 70 ?

I edited, but I'm the person that lives in a situation where it's normal for us to have the A/C at 77 and until right now, we were seemingly trying to eek out leaving it off (or more, we weren't saying anything).

I'm so used to it that if I ever were to live alone and not with anybody else, I'd probably just have the A/C at 75 instead of even lower.

I edited, but I'm the person that lives in a situation where it's normal for us to have the A/C at 77 and until right now, we were seemingly trying to eek out leaving it off (or more, we weren't saying anything).

I'm so used to it that if I ever were to live alone and not with anybody else, I'd probably just have the A/C at 75 instead of even lower.
Then we could never be married. I need the AC 72 or lower. 75 is a deal breaker.

I have only turned my AC off a couple of nights, outside of that its set anywhere from 66 to 69 this time of year. Granted, it doesn't have to run very much.

Back