• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Natural and World events ( non political stuff )

It's hitting me in Maine too. There's only 53 kids at my school and we've had 10-15 out all week and 2 teachers. Whatever it is, its a mess! My friend in West Virginia said that his first grade niece had 10-11 out each day this week including her. I feel for those who get sick, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy!

NASA has launched the most powerful rocket ever built and the Orion spacecraft is on it’s way to the moon! My team in the Advanced Concepts Office at the Marshall Space Flight Center performed the first preliminary design of the rocket. Go NASA! Go USA!

NASA has launched the most powerful rocket ever built and the Orion spacecraft is on it’s way to the moon! My team in the Advanced Concepts Office at the Marshall Space Flight Center performed the first preliminary design of the rocket. Go NASA! Go USA!

Pretty cool. Couldn’t hear the sonic boom but definitely could tell when it broke the sound barrier.

So you are a "Rocket Scientist"?

Nah. The substations were shot up. This some angry redneck ----, or could be russia... I mean it is next to Fort Bragg. If it is politically motivated there was some controversial drag show being held that night. Could be that.
My money is on the proud boy dipshits who were at that protest

The flyby was this morning

You know what's amazing in this picture. Look how perfectly oval the earth is without a glitch. Ive never seen an explosion happen and anything close to this shape coming from it. Same goes for the Moon. Think about it!

Back