• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Natural and World events ( non political stuff )

Just to give all a heads up, this is real and should be taken seriously. One of my twins just got out of the hospital Monday after four days with a ocular socket infection. This article was posted today and pretty much matches our situation to a tee. The infection took hold within twelve hours from when her eye looked puffy and could have cost her vision or worse. Keep a close eye on your kids as some strange stuff is going around this year.

Just to give all a heads up, this is real and should be taken seriously. One of my twins just got out of the hospital Monday after four days with a ocular socket infection. This article was posted today and pretty much matches our situation to a tee. The infection took hold within twelve hours from when her eye looked puffy and could have cost her vision or worse. Keep a close eye on your kids as some strange stuff is going around this year.

Both my kids had strep this fall with unconventional symptoms. Thankfully my wife noticed things were off and we caught it early.

Hope she recovers quickly. My little guy went down with a stomach bug Sunday and was better Monday but began puking again yesterday a few times. Took him to the Dr and immediately she said that was how strep was presenting this year. Luckily he was negative for flu, covid and strep and it was just a stomach bug

Hope she recovers quickly. My little guy went down with a stomach bug Sunday and was better Monday but began puking again yesterday a few times. Took him to the Dr and immediately she said that was how strep was presenting this year. Luckily he was negative for flu, covid and strep and it was just a stomach bug
My wife took the other twin and my youngest son to the doctor today. The twin had an ear infection and my son was just fussy. She was surprised when they both also come back as flu positive. Apparently the weak cold virus that has also been going through the house the past few weeks was the flu. It actually makes sense to what led to the eye infection for one of the twins.

The odd thing is the flu kicked our butts for a week, four or so years ago and this time we wouldn’t have known we had it.

So far, RSV, then some head cold(who knows probably Covid), then the flu and eye and ear infections. I’m sick of us being sick.

Close call

I saw Greenland, I know how this ends.

On balloon watch today.

Screen Shot 2023-02-04 at 7.06.11 AM.png

Appears to be over western NC this morning per the below post on twitter a few minutes ago.

^ were taken near Sylva so those in Charlotte will likely have siting opportunities in the coming hours.

Buffalo had a earthquake over night, think like a 3 8. All that snow weight lol.

Back