• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Natural and World events ( non political stuff )

Anyone notice all of the food producing plants, distribution centers, raw materials, etc facilities that are getting burned up all crispy lately?

Yeah I've seen about it and I've read about it also... If it's true, that's not a coincidence.
It's definitely true, and you're right. It's not a coincidence. Couple that with the massive fertilizer shortages, wheat shortages, etc along with countries stopping their food/raw materials exports to protect their domestic supplies and there "might" just be a problem on it's way.

It's definitely true, and you're right. It's not a coincidence. Couple that with the massive fertilizer shortages, wheat shortages, etc along with countries stopping their food/raw materials exports to protect their domestic supplies and there "might" just be a problem on it's way.
It's just a new way to commit war. And we are preoccupied with pandemics and such to not even notice.

So some info on moneypox:
* It does not spread easily and it only spreads by close contact.
* It is usually found in Western Africa.
* What's concerning about this latest outbreak is that unlike other outbreaks outside of Africa, some of the cases have no travel history suggesting community transmission. There was an outbreak back in 2003 in the US, but it was all animal-to-human cases.
* There are vaccines for monkeypox but it's in a stockpile and they usually vaccinate those in close contact of the case. I have heard the US has ordered 13 million doses of the vaccine.

So some info on moneypox:
* It does not spread easily and it only spreads by close contact.
* It is usually found in Western Africa.
* What's concerning about this latest outbreak is that unlike other outbreaks outside of Africa, some of the cases have no travel history suggesting community transmission. There was an outbreak back in 2003 in the US, but it was all animal-to-human cases.
* There are vaccines for monkeypox but it's in a stockpile and they usually vaccinate those in close contact of the case. I have heard the US has ordered 13 million doses of the vaccine.

Uh oh you know what that means…..

Stimie checks…

1652997278654.gif

Back