• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Natural and World events ( non political stuff )

I do wish more Southern States would invest in roads like North Carolina does.. South Carolina roads are the worst overall.

My parents moved last month from Tennessee to North Carolina to be near us. The first thing they noticed while out and about was the generally better condition of the roads here compared to where they’re from. I told them that the NC gas tax had to be spent somewhere.

Sounds like it had been building a large lava dome and recent rains weakened it and the dome collapsed. People close are very lucky since this was somewhat unexpected.

Sounds like some deaths have been reported with the volcano now. Some really burned people as well.

The Russian Bear pokes its head, on this eve of eves, with NATO insight. A lot to talk about here, markets saw pressure, winter and Moscow is responsible for about 40% of Europe's NG consumption. It's going to be a cold one on many fronts.

If it were me, and we are way behind the 8 ball, I would work quickly and posture to be in a "position" with our NATO partners to establish a no fly over Ukraine. ~160 US based F-35s would pour in to Europe over the coming weeks,, along with tanker assets, and be strategically deployed at airports all throughout Europe, The US did this with F-22s and you can damn well bet they are refining it with the 35s. Throw 3 or 4 squadrons of P-8s in the mix, I don't think any bombing assets move in to the AOR.

Are there any theories as to why we have had 6 small earthquakes in the midlands of SC since Monday? We have small quakes every year. But we are well above average for the year.

Are there any theories as to why we have had 6 small earthquakes in the midlands of SC since Monday? We have small quakes every year. But we are well above average for the year.
Same thing happened last month around Winston Salem. Could it be stress from those original quakes settling and now causing quakes in SC

Back