• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Miserable March

We have pattern recognition. Up until we are 2-3 days out all options are a possibility here with this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geez dig the gfs a little farther SW and you've got something really cooking here. gfs_isen290K_us_fh120-150.gif

These images from thr euro give me all the feels and make me wonder if we can close off this wave at the base of the trough. 500hv.conus (4).png500hv.conus (5).png

The wave coming in over the lakes is interesting and concerning at the same time.

Geez dig the gfs a little farther SW and you've got something really cooking here. View attachment 36264

These images from thr euro give me all the feels and make me wonder if we can close off this wave at the base of the trough. View attachment 36265View attachment 36266

The wave coming in over the lakes is interesting and concerning at the same time.

How’s that wave concerning? Wouldn’t that wave help to drive our chances in the southeast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geez dig the gfs a little farther SW and you've got something really cooking here. View attachment 36264

These images from thr euro give me all the feels and make me wonder if we can close off this wave at the base of the trough. View attachment 36265View attachment 36266

The trends yesterday were definitely good. Let's see if today it can get a little better.

trend-gfs-2020022306-f156.500hv.conus.gif

Euro

trend-ecmwf_full-2020022300-f162.500hv.conus.gif

1582473991134.png
With this mess I don’t think the GFS is going to pull off anything this run. Not that it matters

I'm going skiing up at Sugar on Saturday and spending the weekend in general in Boone, so I'm hoping to score something up there on the mountain. Looks a little promising. At least it's going to be cold!!!

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_24.png
Every man for his own back yard

Back