• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Miserable March

gem_asnow_seus_26.png

I wonder what you can squeeze out of these clippers. They seem to die south and east of the Apps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure why people are holding out hope for this to be a clipper type system ( maybe cause it’s better than nothing) . But This has bombs away potential

Not hoping for a clipper...just thought that’s what it looked like.

Not sure why people are holding out hope for this to be a clipper type system ( maybe cause it’s better than nothing) . But This has bombs away potential

As much as we hope for a bombs away.. likelihood is so mediocre for us .. but throw a couple diving clippers at us and ones gotta stick right?

Yeah this is not tracking a clipper system. It's more watching to see if the northern stream energy diving in can trend toward going neutral/negative quicker. If it can it has so much more potential then "clipper". We need to watch to see if we can get the western ridge to sharpen and trend west. If it doesn't, then it probably is a light snow if anything, but it's still something to watch initially.

Euro doesn't seem any closer to me, but the UKMET is interesting. Looks like at the end of the run it was closer to going neutral/negative.

Euro showing some raging severe weather potential next week .. ahhh tis the season of tracking both winter weather possibilities and severe weather possibilities (even though we’ve kind of already been doing that all winter long ?)

When and where? Sorry, I am having issues loading model data.

Back