• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Microwave March

4eb2551186a7dde331a096bf8f3c6555.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SE WAKE!

I'm sorry good to see the southern trend but much work to be done for parts of AL/GA I'm pulling like the dickens though cause its probably last shot at winter weather in the SE for most of us and got nothing left but to say hey its trended this far south so far can't never say never on it to get down here too

Hey guys! Im excited. I might try to head up to the GSPNP this weekend and see if I can do a little snow chasing.

The clipper that will lay down a decent amount of snow in the I-80 corridor should set the northern boundary of the storm later this following weekend and hence will aid in refrigerating the strong Cp airmass that will invade the eastern US late this week out ahead of our storm. This s/w is still over the Gulf of Alaska and won't be sampled into the upper air network until later on Friday when it comes onshore of the Pacific Northwest, thus, we're still at least 2-3 days away from making any solid determinations wrt track, intensity, and location specific impacts from this system.
ecmwf_snow_72_east_16.png

Go to Kentucky , you can book a room and cancel it. I've got 4 rooms booked just so I have options depending on how everything unfolds

To all who are planning to go to Kentucky. If this storm does end up being a good one for north Tennessee and southern Kentucky rather then Louisville, feel free to pm and I'll give you directions to my little town of White House. It's a very nice little town with almost no traffic and literally zero crime. There's a number of newly built hotels with restaurants gas stations and even a super Walmart. Plus it's right off the I65 exit! The euro shows bowling green Kentucky getting 5-6 inches Which is only 35-40 minutes north of white house so That's a good area also. Anyways I know a lot of the area in northern Tennessee and southern Kentucky so feel free to pm me with any questions you guys might have.

To all who are planning to go to Kentucky. If this storm does end up being a good one for north Tennessee and southern Kentucky rather then Louisville, feel free to pm and I'll give you directions to my little town of White House. It's a very nice little town with almost no traffic and literally zero crime. There's a number of newly built hotels with restaurants gas stations and even a super Walmart. Plus it's right off the I65 exit! The euro shows bowling green Kentucky getting 5-6 inches Which is only 35-40 minutes north of white house so That's a good area also. Anyways I know a lot of the area in northern Tennessee and southern Kentucky so feel free to pm me with any questions you guys might have.
I went through White House, TN 2 years ago !! I nearly stayed in a hotel there but decided to stay in Bowling Green instead when I went on a snow chase ! White House is a nice little town. BTW, I've always wondered how it got the name White House. Did it get the name from the White House in DC ?

I went through White House, TN 2 years ago !! I nearly stayed in a hotel there but decided to stay in Bowling Green instead when I went on a snow chase ! White House is a nice little town.
Yeah bowling green got about 10 inches from that storm and I got 2 inches of sleet and another 2 inches of snow from that system. Then a day later a clipper came through at night and dropped a solid two inches while it was about 13 Degrees outside. I believe that was the coldest temps I've seen snow fall while living up here.

Yeah bowling green got about 10 inches from that storm and I got 2 inches of sleet and another 2 inches of snow from that system. Then a day later a clipper came through at night and dropped a solid two inches while it was about 13 Degrees outside. I believe that was the coldest temps I've seen snow fall while living up here.
Yes I saw 10 inches of snow in Bowling Green. Most snow i've seen since 93 so it was worth the trip. It was also a powdery type snow which made it easier to drive in if i recall correctly. I was surprised how easy it was to drive in 10 inches of snow.

This earlier eps data is the sh**. It's about time

Yep, totally agree... Even starting to see a few EPS members creep down into the upstate of SC. Lol e23.

Attachments

• eps_snow_50_se_41.png
    eps_snow_50_se_41.png
    193 KB · Views: 17
  • eps_snow_25_se_41.png
    eps_snow_25_se_41.png
    193.3 KB · Views: 16
Back