• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Microwave March

Good to see majority of ensemble members from both suites are against anything for the CAE area. Keeps me from getting let down. Nice to watch something and "hope" it surprises me.

For anyone wondering why the eps "mean" shows something down to the Midlands of SC: It's because one member is an outlier that pops the low off the coast of GA and is colder. There are 3 or 4 other members kinda like that, but likely warm or the precp type is not snow. Fwiw.

E 23 FTW! Looking better for sure. Not sure if I am rooting more for no snow in the MA or for snow in the south lol.

That's the 00z run e23 on the 12z run looks nothing like that
49ab4dff06a2b1add2eb61f327553ddd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, totally agree... Even starting to see a few EPS members creep down into the upstate of SC. Lol e23.
I counted 18 members with greater than 2 inches for MBY, and several more with minor accumulations. This is looking better and better with time. Although, the storm is weaker on the Euro as a whole.

So basically, lets ignore the GFS with hurricane stuff? That sucks cause I do not mind the GEFS track forecasts.

LOL! The MA forum is epic right now! They were waiting for the Euro to bring them hope and got there dreams crushed!
ALEET! ALEET! It's gotta come N!!!

From reading Greg Fishel's post on facebook, the Euro has been all over the place the last 5 runs from nothing to 6 inches of snow for RDU. But it looks like the other models have started showing the threat moving further south, too. Crazy to be tracking a possible decent snow storm for here in March.

From reading Greg Fishel's post on facebook, the Euro has been all over the place the last 5 runs from nothing to 6 inches of snow for RDU. But it looks like the other models have started showing the threat moving further south, too. Crazy to be tracking a possible decent snow storm for here in March.
Lucky you - and I mean that sincerely ... ;)

LOL! The MA forum is epic right now! They were waiting for the Euro to bring them hope and got there dreams crushed!
ALEET! ALEET! It's gotta come N!!!

Now they have punted Sunday and latched on to the day 8 system on the eps. I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what's going to happen. It starts out to the north, goes way south at some point, and then adjusts back NW a couple of days out. It's the same movie.

I think my biggest concern after the 12z runs is the strength of the s/w. It just keeps getting weaker and weaker. The 18z NAM followed the trend of weakening it. Right now I am hoping for some token flakes but covering the ground would be a jackpot.

Back