• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Microwave March

Y'all do realize that we go back to daylight savings time Sunday morning?? That means, extra hour of daylight, more sun angle, etc. etc. etc.!!!! LOL!!;)

Good luck to all of you in the game on this one. After this winter, we need all the good luck we can get!
lol, well for me it means an extra hour of daylight since I'm never awake early in the morning. BTW, I lived in Carrollton all my life until last August and I miss it terribly :(

Biggest run of Euro the whole
Go to Kentucky , you can book a room and cancel it. I've got 4 rooms booked just so I have options depending on how everything unfolds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SD will probably give you a discount!? He's in the sweet spot ! If the SouthernWx penthouse , isn't available! :)

Go to Kentucky , you can book a room and cancel it. I've got 4 rooms booked just so I have options depending on how everything unfolds

Lol, OMG funny, I'll do that

Biggest run of Euro the whole

SD will probably give you a discount!? He's in the sweet spot ! If the SouthernWx penthouse , isn't available! :)

He made me submit everything for approval. What a tool

The penthouse is still under construction so that won't work

Just wondering, your 4 rooms, would that be the 4 corners of the state lol. This is great!!!

12z euro is unloading on Kentucky and extreme northern Tennessee this run

Did somebody say sled?

I would take an absolute torch in exchange for a near miss for the MA where they call for 3 or 4 inches and get a driving cold rain instead.

64931ff9f3643f02db5d866793055c93.jpg

A weaker suppressed system is plausible given how weak the vote is trending

12Z Euro is based on H5 setting up for a colder run again for days 8-9. Let's see what it actually does.

Back