• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Microwave March

12z CMC freezing rain
1e964f2a7affae48f3358eb877080cd1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol! Oh Canada! GSP, would just be flattened!

While the UKMET looks like an okay track for people further South into GA, SC, etc. The cold is likely not there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After seeing that map, I don't understand why the MA folks are not ecstatic being on the northern end of the best snows at this point in the game??? There's only 8 members giving them 6+ inches...GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

I'm looking at hotels in Lewisburg, WV. Looks like they may be sweet spot if that map is correct.
I'll be in Louisville Kentucky, they seem to be in a good spot. Plus leaves me room for any possible north trend

shoot, it's only 8 hrs away, closer then VA/NC Lol. I'll gladly take my 5/6 in
I'm sure you are probably closer to the Western NC mountains than Louisville ? But i'm not sure WNC will get much out of this one. I think VA is the place to be.

Y'all do realize that we go back to daylight savings time Sunday morning?? That means, extra hour of daylight, more sun angle, etc. etc. etc.!!!! LOL!!;)

Good luck to all of you in the game on this one. After this winter, we need all the good luck we can get!

Back