• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Microwave March

gfs_asnow_seus_22.png

I wonder for how long this is going to keep trending south. We still have over 4 days/16 GFS runs to go before "storm" time. This has trended southward 200 miles in the last 3 runs, alone.
I know - just waiting to see Charleston in on the mix,
then Savannah
then Woodbine
then Glen St. Mary's
then LOL :D

WOW, if south trend continues I'll prob end up east Kentucky. Seems better for that area vrs west

TN/NC is smashed.

There was a small south correction in Tennessee but not much in North Carolina.

With how bad the models have been this year I'd still put this at a 30% chance right now for TN/NC, but it's looking good if it works out. What a turnaround from a couple days ago.

Meanwhile on the 18Z GFS for 3/14, it is a close call for a second winter storm for the SE. This, too, has been trending southward and colder. Hmmm.

White House and Clarksville looking much better. Time to submit hotel approvals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This run seems to reflect what Webber was saying ealier about the mountains receiving high snow totals. Also, looking at the run, far NE GA has snow on it finally. Looks like more and more of the South is getting in the game, while MA is slowly losing it.

I can't get over how close the gfs was to a mega BOMB next Tuesday . Holy hell

That second one juuuuuuuuuusssssssssssttttttttt misses absolutely pasting the MA.

More like misses pasting the Carolinas and east tenn BEFORE getting to the MA . That has mega east coast storm written all over it

Back