• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Microwave March

Be nice if we could get in on some of this!

image.jpg

If we couldn't get a good Winter Storm Setup in Jan, Feb I know we not going to get one in March with higher sun angle and ETC!!!
MAYBE NEXT WINTER YALL!! :(:(:(:(
The one and only snow I got in 2009, was in March , 8" of paste and it rained the night before, and stayed on the ground 2 days! So there's your sun angle! :)

Looks like the big mega severe outbreak the next few days, has hit the Northward trend!? Biggest bullseye is over OH valley

There are a few good one's for mby and that's not a bad mean but just because I'm talking about it doesn't mean I buy it.....
I mean realistically we all know you will cash in the first week of March living in the Boston of the SE. I'm trying to find one last burst of winter energy deep down and get excited about the first ten days of march but so , no luck

I mean realistically we all know you will cash in the first week of March living in the Boston of the SE. I'm trying to find one last burst of winter energy deep down and get excited about the first ten days of march but so , no luck
Well with a kid in college I have an extra room if want to see what snow looks like in person :D

The one and only snow I got in 2009, was in March , 8" of paste and it rained the night before, and stayed on the ground 2 days! So there's your sun angle! :)
Oh that was the same storm where the sun angle screwed me and I had 6" of snow fall and 1/2" actually stuck. Lots of thunder snow. Moderate snow for hours. I hate daytime March snows ! Moderate snow just won't cut it in March during the daytime. You need HEAVY rates of snow if you're going to have accumulating snow during the day. Can someone name me a case in March where light to moderate snow fell during the day and it accumulated to a great extent ?

"The Blob occurred during the years 2014-15 and I believe that it started to warm early as 2013. During those years, there was a solar min and the SE states did experience cold and snowy conditions during '13-'14 winter. Is "The Blob" caused by the radiation leak? I'm not sure if there is a correlation.

Don,
There wasn't a solar min during/near 2013-14's winter. Actually, that was close to a max. The last min was ~2008-09. The next one is expected to be near the winter of 2019-20 at the earliest.

Edited

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the southeast sees a winter storm around the 8/10 time frame. That's how it normally works for us in the southeast lol.

Back