• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Mega March 2023

CMC is similar to the ICON. This one may have legs.

gem_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_28.png

25% of EPS had snow here or south of here next weekend. Of those, most bulls-eye were north of here so we do need more south trending in the next few runs for me to get my hopes up.
Yeah I just don’t see this system trending more south… that SER is still pumping strong this week. I think your opportunity is going to be a few days later when the blocking up north has had a chance to take hold a little more and mute the SER some.

Icon still the same idea

Try to escape it however you like but a high amp phase 8 is going to promote eastern US cold .. expect models to waffle but eventually they’ll come to their senses as we approach the 10-15th imo View attachment 133596View attachment 133597View attachment 133598
We will see. Either way, averages are rising so cold will likely just be mostly 50s . Maybe 40s on colder days . Of course, there are exceptions. A powerful arctic blast mid March could easily yield a 44/22 type of day . Though that doesn’t seem to be on the table as of now.

Back