• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May Thread

Provided there isn't an excessive amount of cloud cover for the bulk of the day Thursday, DFW should make it through May without a single sub-70°F high.

Round dos! Picked up 1.33” already today! ?C9A4DD38-F525-4B09-B083-DFED736DC81A.png

Almost an inch of rain here overnight bringing the weeks total close to 2.75”. Might make it to 3 or 4 inches for the week if we’re lucky with todays storms.
That’s awesome. Certainly not here, but i did get over an inch and a half with the low. I just want to know what keeps causing the storms to die right when they get here. It’s happened 7 or 8 times over the past month.

That’s awesome. Certainly not here, but i did get over an inch and a half with the low. I just want to know what keeps causing the storms to die right when they get here. It’s happened 7 or 8 times over the past month.
Amen bro, I do not know ??? Todays radar is very anemic as well.

One of the oddest dry slots on the current radar coming out of the Gulf, looks like a giant condom headed right for Atlanta, LOL.

Hunker down in GSP area! 147DFBD2-1673-4DE9-8C7B-957C8BCB4091.png

Back