• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May Thread

That’s my local thick weather girl! She’s awesome! I think I heard ‘Haboob’ line 57 times last night! I really miss all the good storms! They are usually worse in Western and Central iowa

How bout this bad boy?

8a3d636b91322ba008d18e5239fcfa88.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been dumping in Central OK, east of OKC, all morning as a band of strong t'storms keep percolating over that area.

They're under a Flash Flood Warning now, but I imagine at least several inches of rain have already fallen.

Yeah and again the same areas south of me that got flooded last week got flooded again

Meanwhile here we broke our streak of upper 80s and low 90s and it actually wasn't hot today. Probably short lived although I'm heading to the coast Sunday night anyway where there will be plenty of heat and humidity

It's ironic because a few weeks ago I was concerned it wouldn't be warm enough yet in mid May(usually I've been going in July but this year I changed things up)... Boy was that unfounded ? looking like near record highs all week

Screenshot_20220513-232824.png

Last edited:
Hopefully the power stays on...

I don't live there anymore but like I'm wondering if we really get a summer like 2011 or 1980 if it will

Which if this pattern doesnt break in the next few weeks becomes a lot more likely

It can also go the way of 1996, too...

Back