• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May Thread

Nice lil pop up shower just passed through Spartanburg. Summer back

Forecast said "rain likely" 60% chance ...... never saw a drop of rain or even any cloud that looked like to could produce. That was a big bust here.

Had a thunderstorm or two here on the southeast side of Durham but nothing too crazy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bitmain, innosilicon, goldshell miners

All equipment will be shipped from our warehouses in Shenzhen China.

Goldshell kd5 miner profit 55$ day

Bitmain antminer s19j BTC MINER

World delivery 3-7 days
Where the baddies

Bitmain, innosilicon, goldshell miners

All equipment will be shipped from our warehouses in Shenzhen China.

Goldshell kd5 miner profit 55$ day

Bitmain antminer s19j BTC MINER

World delivery 3-7 days

the Tar river in Greenville has switched from regular flow to tidal fluctuations. Usually only see this when the water is really low and flow is slow.

It got down to 55 here this morning and up to 84/66 now. Glad I went for a run at 630 when it was cooler. Seeing a storm pop to my southwest, might make it up here.

Good. We’re drying out real quick.

It looked like you guys got a storm up that way this evening. I'm not holding my breath for any rain, these ridges seems to last weeks to months and act like a force field. We will know by Wednesday or Thursday whether this next front has a chance.

It looked like you guys got a storm up that way this evening. I'm not holding my breath for any rain, these ridges seems to last weeks to months and act like a force field. We will know by Wednesday or Thursday whether this next front has a chance.
It died out at my doorstep so I don't think we even got a sprinkle. I poked around the garden and we still have a lot of soil moisture but I will need some real rain to make most of the seed sprout.

Lone storm popped up lastnight around 930 and dropped some 1 inch hail down towards New Bern. Bet that surprised some people.

Back