• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May: gateway to everyone's favorite season

Never bet against Columbia's ability to break 100. If anywhere does it this month it'll be there.
Yeah, I just got an apartment in Columbia for work that I stay at a few days a week and it's crazy how much hotter Columbia is even than Charleston... to be the same general longitude as atl its crazy

Through the end of the last GFS run and not a drop of rain showing up in parts of GA.. maybe not a complete shutout in reality but I expect this to expand northward in time..ouch
86A8303B-C50B-42CB-B3D0-2DE42974DD18.png

Through the end of the last GFS run and not a drop of rain showing up in parts of GA.. maybe not a complete shutout in reality but I expect this to expand northward in time..ouch
View attachment 19576

Our only hope is a random lee trough T-storm, which would unfortunately likely be severe as they normally are at this time of the year due to large delta theta e values (downbursts) or if we get lucky, showers/t-storms left over from a outflow from a random MCS, otherwise, the ground will get dryer and that would only make it hotter in the future

Impressive and feels great!!
8e087eb68fea165234845f6e55bd934e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No rain before this, and then this!?? That’s along time with no rain!!F162029A-86B9-4A78-AFDF-840F09A9D179.png

It was a fantastic day here yesterday! It doesn’t get much better than that in mid-May. Most comfortable day in several weeks (since sometime in April). Today should be fairly similar.

I hope everyone that complained about it raining enjoys the next 15-25 days

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’ve had plenty of rain the last 10 days...............out of my sprinklers. Not looking forward to the next water bill.

Back