• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May: gateway to everyone's favorite season

GaWx

Reaction score
Here's the May thread. Hopefully, there will be a few reprieves from heat and humidity like what the 12Z GFS has for May 3-5. However, heat/humidity will always win out in the SE eventually. So enjoy any reprieves that may occur! Regardless of the wx, enjoy the wx as it is the only wx you've got (Thanks, Joe). :)

Last edited:
GFS says hello summer to start May, lol. 90 for me, @GaWx jackpots with 93!
gfs_T2m_us_38.png

Last edited:
Not a lot to look at. Maybe the area of disturbed weather near the Bahamas will aid in some tropical downpours over the weekend (NC). Warm. - Forecast done and verified by me

Here’s a forecast that won’t verify! Drought getting a stranglehold, Ted Nugent style around here!3753322B-7731-4F47-AD6C-3BD4E8F04D00.png

Welp there’s always 1 positive about a hurricane/TS, no hail ??‍♂️??‍♂️ Deep warm cloud layers kill hail immediately

The airmass has a tropical feel and look to it today! The humidity is way up and the puffy cumulus clouds. Looks like the tropical disturbance off of FL , is cranking the SE fetch! Wish it would bring some rain!

I’m headed to OKC bright and early. They got crushed with snow all winter long. I will try to bring the mojo back home with me. ?? Thank me later

Back