• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May: gateway to everyone's favorite season

Have you seen a doc for this? What are your exact symptoms? How high is your fever?

They just said it was a regular stomach virus on Monday, had a 101.1 fever this morning, no sort of appetite at all, sort of similar to the swine flu I got back in 2009 if I’m not mistaken

All time May record at RDU is 99 I think we fall short but make a run at it next week

Probably a couple 95-97 days later next week

They just said it was a regular stomach virus on Monday, had a 101.1 fever this morning, no sort of appetite at all, sort of similar to the swine flu I got back in 2009 if I’m not mistaken
Dude, I would go to a different doctor if it doesn’t go away in the next day or two. Hope you feel better man!

I hope everyone that complained about it raining enjoys the next 15-25 days

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

tenor.gif

Second day in a row of fantastic wx and walking yesterday. About an 8 to 9 on a 1-10 scale. Close to a 10 for May 15th!

Don’t sleep on this MCS tommorow or even its outflow, weird how it dissipates heading into a environment with large amounts of SBcape and decent amounts of low level moisture and some to little amounts of Capping, I’d watch this as they typically last longer anyways (MCS), and it would head into a environment that would support single cell/multicellular downbursts with large DCAPE and large delta theta E values, lets see if the brick tamland rule can work here, I’m all in since it shows a chance at rain ??‍♂️??‍♂️BBE42BF5-784C-4D21-BD9E-07F9E78129D5.gifEDA7F579-5D5A-4A6B-A523-ED7DE7B05E41.png26A2E798-2399-4CB3-A1CD-1282151D1977.png

Don’t sleep on this MCS tommorow or even its outflow, weird how it dissipates heading into a environment with large amounts of SBcape and decent amounts of low level moisture and some to little amounts of Capping, I’d watch this as they typically last longer anyways (MCS), and it would head into a environment that would support single cell/multicellular downbursts with large DCAPE and large delta theta E values, lets see if the brick tamland rule can work here, I’m all in since it shows a chance at rain ??‍♂️??‍♂️View attachment 19590View attachment 19591View attachment 19592
I see some strong outflow winds with the dying MCS as it drops down but have my doubts about much in the way of rainfall.... really just a guess. But as you mentioned these also tend to hold on longer than forecast at times too

Summer has arrived in the midwest. Everything looks very lush and green. I love the smell of summer. I may have to turn the a/c on for the first time this weekend.

I see some strong outflow winds with the dying MCS as it drops down but have my doubts about much in the way of rainfall.... really just a guess. But as you mentioned these also tend to hold on longer than forecast at times too

I’d say if there was any and a better chance at redevelopment, it would be more in western NC, western SC and central northern GA, looks to be a decent THETA-E ridge across those areas, and plus the weak mountain lee trough always helps out, at least the outflow boundary would keep in some clouds and cool off temps a tad

4TH AND LAST MORNING IN A ROW with temps at or below mid 40s. Today will be a decent day but temps start the slow March upwards. Been some fantastic weather for May but all things must come to an end. Its exactly 4 months till mid September, which is when we flip the seasonal switch for good in this area. Not looking forward to the Death ridge making an early appearance.

Don’t sleep on this MCS tommorow or even its outflow, weird how it dissipates heading into a environment with large amounts of SBcape and decent amounts of low level moisture and some to little amounts of Capping, I’d watch this as they typically last longer anyways (MCS), and it would head into a environment that would support single cell/multicellular downbursts with large DCAPE and large delta theta E values, lets see if the brick tamland rule can work here, I’m all in since it shows a chance at rain ??‍♂️??‍♂️View attachment 19590View attachment 19591View attachment 19592
The mountains do wonders for these things, in a bad way if you need rain! ☹️

Back