• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

March 18-19th Possible Severe Wx Outbreak

A lot easier to keep it all in one thread instead of having to go back between two different threads for the same system. Is it really that hard to read everything in one thread?
It's easier to separate the 2 than having everything in one thread in my opinion. One for the AL/MISS/TN area and another for us just like SD did it. I 100% agree with him here.

I know the key to severe weather in Georgia is the warm front moving north and busting the wedge. Can someone show me where the warm front is right now and when it will reach the south metro/Newnan area? TIA

I know the key to severe weather in Georgia is the warm front moving north and busting the wedge. Can someone show me where the warm front is right now and when it will reach the south metro/Newnan area? TIA
I would say somewhere around Lagrange looking and temps and wind

1616001508716.png

The green area is basically the warm front and its surging NE by 5-6 today it should be into parts of GA and knocking on Metro door

As cool and brisk as it feels here right now it’s hard to believe we are preparing for a very significant round of severe weather today and tomorrow.

New SPC outlook
spccoday2.categorical.latest.png

spccoday2.wind.latest.png
spccoday2.tornado.latest.png

If I'm reading the discussion right it looks like some of us may see 2 rounds of storms. Columbia may be ground zero tomorrow.

Hope it isn't this bad tomorrow as it is right now. Maybe all the energy will be wasted today.

Back