• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry March 05-06th 2019 Wintry Weather

Yeah... interested to see the rest of the runs tonight

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It would be something if they caved to the gfs, gfs has actually been decent lately ? still sucks lol

I said yesterday I fully expect to get NAM'd at least once, came darn close tonight lol. And I was just about to cut this one loose too....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I said yesterday I fully expect to get NAM'd at least once, came darn close tonight lol. And I was just about to cut this one loose too....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

At least this has had GFS support too so that gives it some added weight. Let’s see what the rest of the models show, the nam was stronger with the energy which is a good sign if other models follow too.

00z RGEM still looks interesting.
BD0476D6-9D84-4790-9408-3CD6E68A59E7.png
Edit: Louisiana actually gets RGEM’d lol
0A6D6756-B0FA-49D8-8498-73F393F32FCF.png

Last edited:
00z RGEM still looks interesting.View attachment 17159
Surely this is well overdone.
rgem_asnow_seus_48.png

RGEM is on an island right now

Some decent agreement on temps between NAM 12k and RGEM. 3k NAM isn't convinced
rgem_T2m_seus_49.png
namconus_T2m_seus_41.png

RGEM can at times be too amped and/or wet in the 42-54 hour range. 3km NAM is sometimes too dry. A blend of the two as we get more in range is a good way to go. Having said that it’s interesting that everything so far is taking steps in the right direction for maybe some flurries.

Back