• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Michael

I seriously hope that people in the panhandle have evaucated.
My wife just talked to a high school friend who lives in Panama City about 40 miles inland from the beach and they are staying home in a double wide trailer, she is trying to talk the into going to a shelter.

My wife just talked to a high school friend who lives in Panama City about 40 miles inland from the beach and they are staying home in a double wide trailer, she is trying to talk the into going to a shelter.
Show them the image that Rolltide18 just posted... That turning into a beast before our very eyes may get their attention.

Florida emergency management tweeted this out about 20 minutes ago, I wonder if they're having issues with residents not heeding the evac orders...

I have a friend who lives just off Front Beach Road and she isn’t leaving, I told her I will see her at her funeral. Stupid stupid STUPID. Pooping stupid.

40 miles inland from PCB the ECMWF shows 90 to 120 mph wind gusts. The way it's looking on satellite makes me think the latter is much more likely now.

I didn't see it until just recently as I wasn't feeling so good after eating dinner but my NWS dropped some Tropical Storm Warnings/Watches with some strong wording for being pretty far inland yeesh... I'm pretty sure Augusta is going to be pretty much shut down again on Thursday like the main days with Irma like last year again.

Last edited:
Back