• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Michael

I do not mean this fallaciously ... but a tear for those who are gonna look him in the eye ...
Same here. If not for family in and around the B'ham metro area, my wife and I would live in PCB. We go at least three or four times a year. We were literally in tears after talking to friends and thing of what might happen to condos, restaurants, piers, businesses and even lives if people don't heed the warnings. We had a good cry and a long prayer time.

There is no where need as much hype for this storm as there was with Florence. I am terrified for the ramifications that are to come because of this...
Maybe that is why folks are not really taking it as seriously as they should down there. Yes, the flooding was the major issue, but there was talk of it being a major hurricane when it hit, and it was only a cat 1. That is all the general public cares about mostly, what cat it is. People are probably saying it was crying wolf about Flo being a major hurricane, so Michael will probably be the same way.

Looks to be moving due north now
recon_NOAA2-1214A-MICHAEL.png

I love chasing winterstorms and I know it's a hype, but who ever chases this storm please take extra precautions to protect yourself or reconsider of going. I pray for everyone who will be in the midst of the storm. This is a nature of God but in a big way so please take care of you and your family .

Back