• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Michael

Was it still one of the farther N and W runs, like it’s been the last few days?
Right over your house...
fv3p_mslp_pcpn_frzn_eus_9.png

Correct me if I am incorrect, didn't the FV3 have very good scores inside of 72 hours with Florence.

Models starting to see the ridge and Michaels faster approach will lead to a further west/north trend from now until the trough starts to lean on him. Western panhandle better be on their toes.

Michael is on solid NNWish motion now, and moving at a good clip. He suppose to be on a N/NNW path until tomorrow after noon. If he keeps on that path than he would be due south of Pensacola before the bend. That would put LF west of the current forecast track?

Michael is on solid NNWish motion now, and moving at a good clip. He suppose to be on a N/NNW path until tomorrow after noon. If he keeps on that path than he would be due south of Pensacola before the bend. That would put LF west of the current forecast track?
Definitely continued NNW motion but again this is right on track I believe but anything can happen, I've got family in Ft. Walton Beach that will be watching when the turn happens. 50 miles west is the difference in 60-70 mph gust and 115 mph gust
recon_AF306-1014A-MICHAEL.png

Back